1. The normal operating temperature of audio equipment should be 18 ° C - 45 ° C. Too low a temperature will reduce the sensitivity of some machines (such as tube machines); too high will easily burn out components or premature components. Special attention should be paid to cooling and maintaining air circulation in the summer.
2. Audio equipment should avoid direct sunlight, but also to avoid close to heat sources, such as heaters.
3. After the audio equipment is used up, the function keys should be reset. If the function key is not reset for a long time, the pulling button spring is under stress for a long period of time, and it is easy to cause malfunction.
4. Before switching the audio power supply, turn the volume potentiometer of the power amplifier to the minimum, which is the most effective protection for the power amplifier and the speaker. At this time, the power amplification of the power amplifier is almost zero, and at least in the case of misoperation, it does not cause harm to the speaker.
5. From the front to the back of the boot, that is, first open the CD machine, then open the front and rear levels, turn the power amplifier's volume potentiometer to the minimum when booting. Turn off the power amplifier first, and let the amplifier's amplification function be completely turned off. At this time, when you turn off the front-end equipment, no matter the large impact current, it will not affect the amplifier and the speaker. When the same level is closed, the volume potentiometer of the power amplifier should be turned to the minimum, and the CD player can be turned off or off before being turned off.
6. The machine should be used. Commonly used can extend the life of the machine, such as some parts with a motor (recording stand, laser player, laser disc player, etc.). If it does not rotate for a long time, some parts will be deformed.
7. To be regularly powered. In the long-term non-use, especially in the humid, hot season, it is best to power on for half an hour every day. In this way, the heat generated by the internal components can be used to remove the moisture, and the internal coil, the speaker voice coil, the transformer and the like are protected from moisture and mold.
8. Wipe the surface of the machine with a clean, damp soft cotton cloth at regular intervals; when not in use, use a dust cover or a cover cloth to cover the machine to prevent dust from entering.
9. From the principle of electronics, any electronic device should not be connected or disconnected from other devices during live working. I don’t think too much to explain to friends, it is very dangerous to plug in active devices. Passive devices such as microphones do not promote live plugging. Need to be reminded is not to open the amplifier to connect the speaker cable, because the speaker's terminal is generally close, the speaker cable is two tightly parallel, the wiring will often accidentally short the speaker cable. The consequence will be the rapid burning of the amplifier. Although some amplifiers have protection lines, some HI-FI-class pure power amplifiers often save this part of the protection measures in order to improve the sound quality and reduce unnecessary sound and dye. Therefore, "shutdown and rewiring" is a rule that must be observed.
10. Some friends in the amplifier heat engine will not push the button and put some burst of music, the reason is that the power amplifier components are in the cold state just after the boot, and then let its high current work will shorten its life. Therefore, it is recommended to put only some soft music and listen to music at medium volume within half an hour after starting up. After the warm-up of the standby device, turn on the volume and enjoy it.