Most popular Camera Condenser Microphone
AU-401 is a wearable microphone designed to record broadcast-quality audio for use in film, television, radio or any other situation where high quality audio is required. The AU-401 small size and built-in cable management makes it ideal for on-camera interviews where it can be worn discreetly while still picking up everything your subject says.
The microphone is an omni-directional condenser capsule that picks up sound coming from every direction making it very versatile and extremely user-friendly.
There's also a pop shield included to reduce wind noise.
The adaptor, designed to allow microphone to connect to 3.5mm TRS devices such as cameras and audio recorders. The gold-plated contacts are colour coded, with grey indicating the TRRS input.
● Microphone Capsules: Condenser 6mm
● Polar Pattern: Omni-directional
● Sensitivity: -30dB +/-3dB (0dB=1V/Pa, 1kHz)
● Frequency Range: 65Hz ~ 18KHz
● Signal / Noise Ratio: 74dB SPL
● Maximum recording resolution: 48 kHz/24-bit
● Length: 2.0m (included connector)