1. Mixing console: A sound mixing device that has multiple channel inputs, each channel's sound can be processed separately, and has left, right channel, mix, monitor, etc. outputs. It is an important device for sound and sound creation by sound engineers, sound engineers and composers.
2. Amplifier: A device that converts an audio voltage signal into a constant power signal for driving a speaker to sound. The matching condition of the power of the power amplifier is that the output impedance of the power amplifier is equal to the load impedance of the speaker, and the output power of the power amplifier matches the nominal power of the speaker.
3. Reverberation: in the dance hall sound system and large stage lighting concert venue, a very important part is the reverberation of the human voice. After the reverberation of the human voice, it can produce an electronic sound aesthetic, which makes the song have a unique charm. It can mask some of the flaws in the voices of some amateur singers, such as hoarseness, throat sounds and noisy vocal murmurs, so that the sound is not so ugly. In addition, the reverberation sound can also compensate for the phenomenon that the amateur singer is not rich in overtones due to the lack of special vocal training. This is very important for the effect of the stage lighting concert.
4. Frequency divider: A circuit or device that implements frequency division is called a frequency divider. There are many types of frequency dividers, and there are two types of sinusoidal frequency division and pulse frequency division according to the waveform of the frequency division signal. Its basic function is to divide the full-band audio signal into different frequency bands according to the requirements of the combined speaker, so that the speaker unit obtains the excitation signal of the appropriate frequency band and works in an optimal state.
5. Transposer: Because people's voice conditions are different, the tone requirements of the accompaniment music are also inconsistent during the singing; some people want lower, some need higher. In this way, the tone of the accompaniment music should be adapted to the requirements of the singer; otherwise the singing and the accompaniment will be very discordant. If you use an accompaniment band, you will need to use a pitcher for transposition processing.
6. Compressor: It is the collective name of the combination of compressor and limiter. Its main function is to protect the amplifier and speakers (speakers) and create special sound effects.
7. Effects: provide sound field effects, including reverberation, delay, echo and audio equipment for special processing of sound.
8. Equalizer: It is a device that boosts, attenuates, and adjusts the bass, midrange, and treble ratios of different frequencies.
9. Speakers: A speaker is a device that converts electrical signals into acoustic signals. According to the principle, there are electric, electromagnetic, piezoelectric ceramic electrostatic and pneumatic.
MAONO is an innovative designer and manufacturer of Lavalier, Podcasting, Wireless, Shotgun, Recording microphones and accessories for Smartphone, Camera and PC, etc.