An audio processor, also known as a digital processor, is a process for processing digital signals.
The main role in the sound system is:
1. Control the input level of the processor. Generally adjustable range is around 12 decibels.
2. Input equalization: generally adjust the frequency, bandwidth or Q value, gain.
3. Input delay: some delay on the input signal, generally the overall delay adjustment in the auxiliary time.
4. Polarity conversion: divided into two parts, the input part and the output part, which can convert the polarity phase of the signal between positive and negative.
5. Signal input distribution routing (ROUNT): the role is to let this output channel choose which input channel to accept the signal.
6. Band pass filter: divided into high-pass filter and low-pass filter, used to adjust the upper and lower frequency limits of the output signal.
MAONO is an innovative designer and manufacturer of Lavalier, Podcasting, Wireless, Shotgun, Recording microphones and accessories for Smartphone, Camera and PC, etc.