1. Characteristics of delayed sound:
(1) In general, the relative intensity of the delayed sound is attenuated as time elapses.
(2) The direction of the reflected sound is usually also directly different from the sound, which is determined by the position and shape of the reflecting surface.
(3) The frequency characteristic of the reflected sound varies depending on the acoustic properties of the interface. Generally speaking, its frequency characteristics are different from those of the sound source.
2. The role in listening:
(1) The important role of indoor reflection sound is to give people the feeling of space size.
(2) Improve the loudness of the direct sound, control within 30 milliseconds, and outside of 30 milliseconds, it becomes the rim effect.
MAONO is an innovative designer and manufacturer of Lavalier, Podcasting, Wireless, Shotgun, Recording microphones and accessories for Smartphone, Camera and PC, etc.