Professional sound card is a high-quality computer audio interface designed for professional audio fields such as film recording and song production.
1. Using ultra-high quality (24bit/96kHz) A/D and D/A conversion chips, some top professional sound cards support sampling rates as high as 192kHz (the highest sampling rate of ordinary sound cards is 44.1kHz).
2. The board works fine; the components use materials with high performance indicators (low distortion, high signal to noise ratio, etc.).
3. In order to reduce electromagnetic interference from the inside of the computer, high-end professional sound cards design A/D and D/A conversion circuits into separate external boxes. On the one hand, the metal casing enhances the shielding effect on the interference signal. On the other hand, the various input and output jacks designed on the external box are much more convenient than the plugs on the back panel of the computer.
4. Like a powerful hardware 3D engine on a professional graphics card, some high-end professional sound cards also have multiple hardware digital audio processing (ADSP) chips.
5. In terms of driving, the professional sound card not only supports the MME and WDM drivers of ordinary multimedia sound cards, but also supports the driving interfaces such as ASIO, GSIF and EWDM which are necessary in professional audio software. Even with large-scale audio data operations, the delay in sound is much lower than the smallest unit that professionals can tell.
MAONO is an innovative designer and manufacturer of Lavalier, Podcasting, Wireless, Shotgun, Recording microphones and accessories for Smartphone, Camera and PC, etc.