(1) The speaker has two binding posts (two leads). When a single speaker is used, the two pins are not positive or negative. When multiple speakers are used at the same time, the two pins have polarity.
(2) The speaker has a paper cone, which is usually black in color and white.
(3) The shape of the speaker has two types: circular and elliptical.
(4) The back of the speaker cone is a magnet. When the external magnetic speaker uses a metal screwdriver to touch the magnet, it will feel the presence of magnetism; the inner magnetic speaker does not have this feeling, but there is a magnet inside the casing.
(5) The speaker is mounted on the machine panel or in the speaker.
MAONO is an innovative designer and manufacturer of Lavalier, Podcasting, Wireless, Shotgun, Recording microphones and accessories for Smartphone, Camera and PC, etc.