The speaker should be selected according to the characteristics of the used field and the sound, combined with the characteristics of the speaker. For example, outdoor voice-based broadcasts can be equipped with electric-type speaker. If high sound quality is required, you should use an electric speaker box or sound column: indoor general broadcast, optional small single electric paper cone speaker Speakers: For music-oriented or high-quality amplifiers, you should use a speaker box that combines high and low speakers.
Pay attention to the following points when using the speaker and corresponding:
(1) The power received by the speaker should not exceed its rated power. Otherwise, the voice coil will be burnt out or the voice coil will be dissipated. Electromagnetic and piezoelectric ceramic speakers should not exceed 30V.
(2) Note that the impedance of the speaker should match the output line.
(3) To correctly select the model of the speaker. If used in a square, you should use a tweeter; for indoor use, you should use a paper cone speaker and choose a good speaker. The high and low speakers can also be used as a successful speaker set to extend the frequency response range.
(4) When arranging the speakers, it is necessary to make a sound level and sufficient sound level. If the single (dot) speaker is not enough, it can be set at multiple points, so that each listener can get almost the same sound level and improve. The clarity of the sound; there is a good sense of orientation, the speaker should be installed more than 3 meters above the ground, so that the listener can "see" the speaker, and try to make the horizontal azimuth (sound source) a visual (speaker) try to Consistent, and the distance between the two speakers should not be too large.
(5) Electric horn type speaker, the sound head must be placed on the horn before it can be used, otherwise it will easily damage the pronunciation head.
(6) When two people use the speakers together, they must pay attention to the phase problem. If it is reversed, the sound will be significantly weakened. The easiest way to measure the speaker phase is to use a high-sensitivity meter or a multimeter's 50~250μA current block to connect the test meter to the speaker's lug. Hold the paper cone with both hands and push it hard. Their phase can be measured from the direction of the needle's oscillation. If the phases are the same, the hands swing in one direction. At this time, the voice coil connected to the positive pen can be taken as the "ten" level.
MAONO is an innovative designer and manufacturer of Lavalier, Podcasting, Wireless, Shotgun, Recording microphones and accessories for Smartphone, Camera and PC, etc.