1. Installation of the base: In this step, the iron piece of the base should be clamped and it must be stable.
2. The connection between the bracket and the base: insert the black part of the iron part under the bracket into the plastic hole of the base, and rotate the button to fix the bracket.
3. Link the microphone anti-vibration bracket to the arm: Rotate the black button on the bracket and the screw hole on the right side of the shock mount, and then fix it with the knob. The anti-vibration bracket can prevent the microphone from excessive vibration and affect the sound effect.
4. Place the microphone in the collar of the shock mount.
5. Link the microphone to the audio input line.
MAONO is an innovative designer and manufacturer of Lavalier, Podcasting, Wireless, Shotgun, Recording microphones and accessories for Smartphone, Camera and PC, etc.