1. High signal-to-noise ratio: The digital audio recording method is binary code, and it is only necessary to distinguish between “0” or “1” during playback. Therefore, the noise of the recording medium has little influence on the signal-to-noise ratio of the reproduced signal. The sound recording method is a continuous sound signal, which is affected by, for example, tape noise during the recording and playback process, and is superimposed on the sound signal to deteriorate the sound quality. Although the noise reduction method has been adopted in the analog sound, it cannot be fundamentally eliminated.
2. Low distortion: In the process of audio recording and playback, the nonlinearity of the head will introduce distortion. To this end, communication bias recording is required, but the distortion still exists. In digital audio, the magnetic head only works in both magnetic full and non-magnetic conditions, indicating 1 and 0, and there is no linear request for the latest audio knowledge.
3. Good repeatability: The digital audio equipment will be copied and replayed repeatedly, and the sound quality will not deteriorate. Conventional copying of cassette tapes, every time you double-tap, the noise recorded on the tape is added, so that the signal-to-noise ratio is reduced by about 3 dB for each dubbing. The sub-band is not as good as the master tape, the sub-band is not as good as the sub-band, and the sound quality is successive deterioration.
4. The jitter rate is small: the digital sound reproduction system functions due to the time base proofreading circuit, the rotation system, and the instability of the drive system do not cause jitter, so there is no need to request a precision mechanical system like the one described in the description.
5. Adaptability: The digital audio records the binary code. All kinds of processing can be performed as numerical calculations, and the hardware can be operated without using hardware. It is easy to control by the computer, so it is adaptable.
6. Convenient integration: Due to the digitization, it is easy to select ultra-large-scale integrated circuits, and the whole machine is convenient to debug, stable in function, high in reliability, easy to mass-produce, and can reduce costs.
MAONO is an innovative designer and manufacturer of Lavalier, Podcasting, Wireless, Shotgun, Recording microphones and accessories for Smartphone, Camera and PC, etc.