1. The exterior design has an ergonomic and aesthetically based design: the body of the hand-held wireless microphone must have a size suitable for the hand and a beautiful shape. The traditional tube body is a bamboo tube or a trapezoid, which is not aesthetically pleasing. It is too suitable for hand grasping, especially for users who are prone to sweating, it is not easy to grip and slip. The most suitable shape for the hand grip is a double inner curve shape with a smaller intermediate diameter than the two ends.
2. Hand-held microphones use advanced concealed antenna designs: early wireless microphones have an external antenna at the end, while advanced wireless microphones overcome technical difficulties and eliminate the use of outdated external designs. The hidden antenna design makes the wireless microphone easy to use, safe, and beautiful and does not break the fault.
3. To assemble a good sound head: the quality of the sound head is the first level to determine the sound quality of wireless microphones. The sound head has two types of moving coil type and capacitive type. The moving coil type is a coil supported on the diaphragm, and converts sound energy into an electric energy signal between high-density magnetic fields. This voice head has a certain limit on the voice coil characteristics. The condenser microphone is a combination of electronic and structural high-level microphones. The pronunciation is based on the change of the capacitance between the poles. The ultra-thin gold-plated diaphragm directly converts the sound into electrical energy signals. The most important feature of the advanced condenser microphone is that it can display extremely clear original sound quality. The high and low frequency response is very wide and flat, the sensitivity is very high, the directivity and dynamic range are large, the distortion rate is small, the volume is light and fall, and the touch noise is low. They are used in professional equipment such as recording studios, professional stages, and test instruments. The only drawback is the need to provide a bias, but because the wireless microphone itself has a power supply, the condenser head is the best match for the wireless microphone, so that all the advantages are on the wireless microphone.
4. The microphone has the advantage of low-touch noise: the hand-held wireless microphone has a frictional touch noise generated between the palm and the palm of the hand, which has an impact on the normal sound quality, especially the wireless microphone itself has a sensitive preamplifier, making the touch noise. The performance is more serious and becomes a technical bottleneck. The general wireless microphone has no professional design experience, and in order to reduce the manufacturing cost, the use of simple circuit, the use of cheap sound head, suspension design and low-cost body surface treatment, so the sound quality is not clear cannot overcome the significant microphone The noise is degraded by touching the noise, so if you choose a wireless microphone with good quality, you must pay special attention to the characteristics of extremely clear sound quality and ultra-low touch noise.
5. It has the function of eliminating the interruption or instability of the sound: the signal transmitted by the wireless microphone is attracted and reflected by the surrounding environment, causing the signal received by the receiving antenna to have a dead angle, which causes the output sound to be interrupted or unstable, especially in the This phenomenon is not allowed to occur in professional use. In order to solve this shortcoming, only the most advanced automatic signal receiving system can be used to achieve the best results. The popular dual-channel receivers that are popular in the market do not have such an automatic selective reception function, and cannot avoid the above disadvantages, so they can only be used in short-range family karaoke occasions. In a professional place or a user who values sound quality, the model of the automatic signal receiving system must be selected to meet the sound quality requirements and obtain a perfect performance.
6. It has the function of preventing the noise from being disturbed during standby. Most of the receivers have the mute control function (Squelch Control). When the power is turned on without the microphone signal input or the signal strength is lower than a certain signal-to-noise ratio, the mute control circuit the output circuit is turned off and the main receiver is completely muted to prevent noise output.
7. Multi-channel use does not interfere with each other: The biggest technical bottleneck in the use of wireless microphones is the problem of signal interference, especially the more frequently used, the more serious the interference problem, so when multiple wireless microphones are used at the same place, To avoid interference, in addition to carefully selecting frequencies that do not interfere physically with each other and avoiding adjacent external signal interference, the receiver should have excellent selectivity, and the radiated harmonics of the transmitted and received signals should be filtered out to be very clean. Avoid signal interference.
MAONO is an innovative designer and manufacturer of Lavalier, Podcasting, Wireless, Shotgun, Recording microphones and accessories for Smartphone, Camera and PC, etc.