1. How to choose the battery of the wireless microphone transmitter? In order to ensure that the system does not suffer from signal distortion and frequency interference during normal use, it is necessary to use a battery that is sufficient. If there are conditions when purchasing, it is better to use an alkaline 9V battery.
2. How can I know if the transmitter battery energy is sufficient as soon as possible? In all brands and models of wireless microphone systems, most receivers do not have a transmitter battery energy display. Although some wireless transmitters have a low-voltage display on the battery, users rarely pay attention to this problem during use. In the normal use of the wireless microphone, it is a time when the battery is insufficient to cause distortion or frequency interference of the audio signal. In order to prevent this from happening, the operator can use the mixer PFL pre-listening function in the normal use of the wireless microphone, and use the headphones to monitor the signal of the wireless microphone. If the sound clarity is slightly reduced or the noise is slightly increased, the battery should be replaced immediately, so as to avoid the psychological pressure caused by the lack of energy of the battery.
3. How to replace the battery in the middle of the show? It should be convenient, fast and simple to replace the battery during the performance. A better way is to turn on the "mute" switch of the mixer channel to make the wireless microphone in a mute state. If the mixer does not have this function, the output of the wireless microphone receiver can be turned off first, and then the transmission is turned off. Power on the machine, turn on the power of the transmitter after replacing the battery, and then restore the receiver output volume to the original gain. If the receiver does not have the output volume switch, turn off the mixer input gain or use the Line/MIC selector to switch. After the battery is replaced, turn it on and then reset the mixer input gain or selector.
4. How can we prevent and avoid external interference with wireless microphones? Before purchasing a non-inverting infinite microphone, you should first understand the transmission frequency of the local TV station. When purchasing, you should stagger the transmission frequency of the TV station from interference. When purchasing multiple wireless microphone systems, you should also pay attention to the frequency of each system to avoid mutual interference when the frequencies overlap.
5. How to eliminate wireless microphones from outside interference? Non-convertible diversity wireless microphone system is subject to external interference (refers to the RF display of either or both of RF, AF audio or DIVERSITY on the receiver display when the transmitter power is off) If the signal is displayed, it indicates that the receiver is in the interference of external radio waves. The SQUEICH quieter can be adjusted to improve reception and reduce interference. The specific method is to adjust the antenna position, the transmitter is still off, the receiver volume output gain is turned off, and finally the SQUEICH static device is adjusted clockwise until all the interference signals disappear (the receiver except the power display) There is no signal display outside), then turn clockwise a little, be sure to use a non-inductive screwdriver when debugging.
6. How to use the antenna correctly to ensure signal stability? When using multiple sets of wireless microphone systems, if it is the same series of products, it is better to use the antenna splitter if possible, to minimize the mutual interference between the antennas. If there is no antenna splitter, the wireless microphone should be used first. The antenna of the receiver is adjusted to a better position, and then paralleled in a word, and each wireless microphone receiver maintains an appropriate distance (the antennas on each receiver cannot collide), so that each receiver has a better Good reception conditions to improve the directivity of the wireless receiver and avoid mutual interference between frequencies to obtain a better wireless signal. In addition, in large-scale occasions, it is better to install a long antenna or an active amplifying antenna to improve the receiving effect.
7. How to correctly identify the wireless microphone in use while using more than 2 handheld wireless microphones of the same model at the same time, in order to prevent misoperation, each wireless microphone should be marked with a different color and the mark should generally be attached to the handheld. The bottom position of the wireless microphone is not easy to block when holding the microphone. At the same time, the same color as the microphone should be marked or marked on the channel corresponding to the microphone on the mixer. In this way, even if the actor mistakenly takes the wireless microphone, the operator can correct it in time when the presenter introduces the actor or plays the song. In addition, you can also use the color microphone dust cover to mark, which not only eliminates the "gasp" sound and the "beep" sound, but also can be used as a microphone mark, which is really good for both. Especially when singing or re-singing, it is more important to adjust the volume and tone of each microphone according to the color code.
8. How to prevent the silent phenomenon that may occur in the performance? During the performance, the singers always use handheld wireless microphones alternately. Some actors may unconsciously turn off the power of the wireless transmitter or turn on the microphone mute switch to make the microphone in a mute state (such wireless microphones) The transmitter power switch and the microphone mute switch are installed in a position where the finger is easy to touch, so that when the next actor uses the wireless microphone, there will be a silent scene of the wireless microphone, which not only affects the performance mood of the actor, but also affects The viewer's interest in watching may also make the operator unprepared, which must be taken seriously. In fact, when the wireless microphone transmitter power is turned off, the DIVERSITY transmitter working display LED on the wireless microphone receiver will be extinguished if operated. When the wireless microphone is used, it is possible to find out the behavior of the wireless receiver when the program alternates. However, if the wireless microphone's mute switch is turned on, most wireless microphone receivers cannot displayed, unless the operator uses headphones to alternate programs listening (generally not realistic).
9. How to operate a waist-mounted wireless microphone? Waist-mounted wireless microphones generally use miniature electret condenser microphones, which are highly sensitive and omnidirectional, and are easy to generate acoustic feedback when used, especially in the case of using a returning speaker on the stage. For drama and essays, if the stage is the floor and the underside of the floor is a cavity, in order to prevent low-frequency resonance, the bass gain of the channel on the mixer should be properly attenuated, and the signal of the system will be returned. The output gain is also subjected to the necessary attenuation. The general attenuation is above 6dB. In case of a passionate performance, the signal output of the feedback system can be removed to avoid acoustic feedback.
10. How to use the radio sound instrument system correctly? The radio acoustic instrument system is mainly used for audio sources such as electric guitars, electric motors, electronic keyboards, synthesizers and computer drums. The main difference from the wireless microphone system is the way the sound is picked up. The microphone pickup is a low-impedance output and the electroacoustic instrument pickup is a high-impedance output (the microphone is 0dB output and the electroacoustic instrument is -20dB output), so the LINE/MIC on the wireless transmitter should be used when using the electroacoustic instrument. The (line/microphone) switch is set at the LINE position; the gain of the transmitter is adjusted appropriately to adjust and control the level of distortion. The wireless microphone receiver should also set the LINE/MIC switch to the LINE position. In this way, not only the acoustic matching between the electroacoustic instrument and each device is truly achieved, the level is properly matched, and the performance of the electroacoustic instrument can be better played. If the LINE/MIC switch is set to the MIC/microphone position, it will cause distortion when connected to the mixer's MIC/microphone jack. Serious damage can also occur.
MAONO is an innovative designer and manufacturer of Lavalier, Podcasting, Wireless, Shotgun, Recording microphones and accessories for Smartphone, Camera and PC, etc.