The microphone is a very important part of the multimedia classroom. Although it is simple to use and relatively inexpensive, its role is very important. The microphone is one of the most frequently used devices in multimedia devices. If used improperly, it will greatly reduce its life and affect the normal use of multimedia classrooms. Pay attention to the following common sense for its maintenance:
1. Install and remove the cable and microphone properly. Insert the XLR plug (commonly known as the card head) into the microphone, rotate the plug so that the upper button is aligned with the notch on the microphone, and then push the plug into the microphone until the button is positioned; when the microphone is separated from the cable, it can be held Plug, while holding down the button, then pull the plug out of the microphone. Never forcibly access and separate without the alignment or pressing of the button.
2. The microphone is “whistling” during use, which may be caused by the hand covering the head of the microphone or the microphone being too close to the loudspeaker. The correct solution is to first lower the volume and open the same loudspeaker. Distance, try to avoid the microphone and the loudspeaker opposite, and then adjust to the appropriate volume.
3. The microphone is a high-sensitivity audio device that must be handled with care to avoid falling from a height. Impact can cause the microphone to be less sensitive or even damaged.
4. Do not blow the microphone vigorously or tap the head with your hand to audition. The correct method of audition is to align the microphone to speak in a normal tone.
5. Push and pull the key of the microphone to pay attention to moderate force and push and pull in place. If you find great noise during use, it may be caused by the opening key not being pushed or pulled or the contact is not good. The correct way is to re-push the switch. If the contact is not good, it should be repaired as soon as possible.
6. If the conference microphone or wireless microphone is not used for a long time, the battery should be taken out and installed when it is used. If there is a sound interruption during use, it may be caused by insufficient battery power, and it is necessary to replace the new battery in time.
7. When not in use, store the microphone in a dry and clean place, avoid storing and using it in places with excessive temperature and humidity, so as not to affect the sensitivity and tone of the microphone.
Maono Technology Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer for microphones, headphones, PA systems and accessories in Shenzhen, China.
Our products are passed CE, FCC, RoHS, PSE and KC certifications. The factory is qualified with ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 and BSCI certifications. Welcome to visit our factory. We are looking for our brand distributors. Support small orders and short delivery time. Please contact us freely.