The sound system is made up of multiple devices, such as microphones, DVD decks, mixers, effects, equalizers, compressors, actuators, electronic crossovers, power amplifiers, speakers, etc., each device May be the source of noise. In order to find out and judge which unit the noise is generated from, it is necessary to perform the detection of the inherent noise for each unit. The specific inspection procedure is as follows.
1. Turn on the sound system: the order of booting is turned on step by step in the order of the signal flow. After the power is turned on, there is noise coming out of the speaker. First, you can turn off the power of the wireless microphone receiver and hear if there is any noise. If the noise disappears, it proves that the noise is generated by the wireless microphone receiver: if there is still noise, it proves that the noise is not generated by the wireless microphone receiver. Other units can be detected again.
2. The sound gain knobs of other microphones can be turned off in turn: If the knob of a certain microphone channel is turned off, the noise disappears, and it can be judged that the noise is generated by the road. If the noise is still there, then the other units will be detected again.
3. Turn off the power of the DVD player and observe if the noise disappears: If the noise disappears, the noise source is generated: if there is noise, the noise is not generated, and other units can continue to be detected.
4. Turn off the power switch of the mixer and discern whether the noise disappears: If the noise disappears, it is proved that the noise is generated by the mixer: If the noise still exists, it is proved that the noise is generated by other units.
5. Can turn off the peripheral equipment in turn to listen: continue to the effect processor, exciter, compressor, equalizer, electronic crossover, power amplifier, acoustic feedback suppressor and other peripheral equipment to shut down, observe the noise Whether it disappears. If the noise disappears when a unit is turned off, it is proved that the noise is generated by this unit.
6. Specific inspection: After the unit that produces noise is found, the casing can be opened to check the structure of the machine body to check whether the circuit board jumper, socket and interface, and the joint are in good contact. Carry out uncharged and charged detection of components, and repairable to detect faulty or damaged parts. If there is no repair capability, replace the new unit.
MAONO is an innovative designer and manufacturer of Lavalier, Podcasting, Wireless, Shotgun, Recording microphones and accessories for Smartphone, Camera and PC, etc.