1. Appearance design conforms to ergonomics and aesthetics: the body of the hand-held wireless microphone must have a size suitable for hand grasping and a beautiful shape. Generally, the traditional body is in the shape of a bamboo tube or a cone, which is not aesthetically pleasing. It is too suitable for the palm to hold, and it is easy for sweaty people to hold the grip more easily. The most suitable shape for the hand grip is a double inner curve shape with a small center at both ends.
2. The use of advanced hidden antenna design: early wireless microphone tail external antenna, and advanced wireless microphone overcome the technical difficulties. Using the most perfect hidden antenna design and has the advantage of easy to use, safe, beautiful, less faults.
3. The assembly of the excellent pickup: the quality of the pickup is the first level to determine the quality of the wireless microphone. There are two types of pickups: moving coil type and capacitive type. The moving coil type pickup head has certain limitations in the voice coil characteristics, but the structure is simple and the price is cheap. It is the most common type on the market; the condenser microphone technology level Higher, using the change of the inter-electrode capacitance, the ultra-thin gold-plated diaphragm directly converts the sound into a power signal. The most important feature of the advanced condenser microphone is that it can display extremely clear original sound quality. The high and low frequency response is very wide and flat, the sensitivity is very high, the directivity and dynamic range are large, the distortion is small, the volume is light and fall, the touch noise is low, and it is widely used in the studio, professional stage, test equipment and other professional equipment. The only drawback is the need to provide a bias voltage, but because the wireless microphone itself has a power supply, the capacitive pickup is the best match for wireless microphones.
4. The touch noise is low: when the hand-held wireless microphone is used, it will emit a touch noise due to the friction generated between the palm and the palm, especially the sensitive preamplifier of the wireless microphone itself, which makes the touch noise more serious. In order to reduce the manufacturing cost, the general wireless microphone adopts a simple circuit, uses a cheap pickup head, a suspension design with poor suspension, and an inexpensive surface treatment of the tube body, resulting in unclear sound quality and deterioration of the original sound. Therefore, a wireless microphone of good quality must have extremely clear sound quality and ultra-low touch noise.
5. Eliminate sound interruption or instability: the signal transmitted by the wireless microphone is attracted and reflected by the surrounding environment, which will cause the signal received by the receiving antenna to fall into a dead angle, so that the output sound is interrupted or unstable. The solution is to use automatic message receiving system. The popular low-cost dual-channel receivers in the market do not have such automatic message receiving function, and are only suitable for short-distance family karaoke occasions. Professional venues or users who value audio quality must use a model equipped with an automatic message receiving system to meet the sound quality requirements and achieve a perfect performance.
6. Prevent noise from screaming during standby: Most receivers have a mute control function. When the power is turned on without a microphone signal input or the signal strength is lower than a certain signal-to-noise ratio, the mute control circuit will turn off the output circuit to prevent noise output. . When the microphone signal is turned on, the receiver immediately activates the mute circuit, allowing the audio circuit to output the sound of the microphone. However, when the microphone power is turned on and off, or when there is no microphone signal, occasionally, it will encounter signal interference beyond the mute control intensity. The receiver mute circuit will also be activated by these impact noise and interference noise, and the output noise will be heard. In order to solve this deficiency, the "audio lock mute circuit" is installed in the high-end machine. The principle is to add a fixed super-audio signal to the transmitting signal of the microphone, and also install a discriminator inside the receiver, so that the receiver Only when receiving a microphone signal containing such a fixed super-audio signal can the output circuit be activated to prevent other signals or noise interference.
7. Multi-channel use does not interfere with each other: the traditional wireless microphone adopts quartz lock fixed frequency design. In the case where multi-channel use is needed or when strong signal interference is encountered, the frequency of use cannot be arbitrarily changed, but must be completed. Change it. In order to solve this deficiency, advanced models use phase-locked frequency synthesis to pre-store dozens of frequencies in the transmitter and receiver, allowing the user to change arbitrarily. Although this advanced design cost is high, it is completely solved. The above is missing.
8. Avoid the frequency "crash" or signal interference: due to the current use of wireless microphones in the VHF 200 MHz band is too large, causing signal interference and various electrical noise interference problems become more and more serious, so recently the use of professional-grade wireless microphones The frequency is gradually increased to the UHF band of 800 MHz, and the PLL phase locking circuit is adopted, and multiple channels can be preset and can be switched arbitrarily to avoid interference of other signals and general electrical noise to obtain the best use effect. Due to the complicated circuit design of the UHF band and the high-frequency components used, the current price is high and the number of manufacturers is small. However, the UHF model is the best choice for professional quality and is becoming popular trend in the future.
MAONO is an innovative designer and manufacturer of Lavalier, Podcasting, Wireless, Shotgun, Recording microphones and accessories for Smartphone, Camera and PC, etc.