(1) The pitch frequency of the language sound is 100HZ~1KHZ, and the overtone component can reach 8KHZ. The proportion of overtone components is small (about 5%), but it reflects the different pronunciation sounds of each person.
(2) Pickup microphone: Capacitor microphone (meeting microphone) or lavalier microphone is used to clamp the chest collar.
(3) Pickup position: 0.5m from the evolutionist, clip the clip-on microphone to the chest collar.
(4) Reverberation time: 0.5s or less.
(5) Adjustment: The speech should be clear, bright, full of vitality, and reduce the turbidity of the sound. Press the low-cut button on the input channel of the mixer to increase the medium-high frequency component by 3~6dB, and increase the component of 4~8KHz by about 4dB, and weaken the component above 8KHz to avoid the tooth sound.
MAONO is an innovative designer and manufacturer of Lavalier, Podcasting, Wireless, Shotgun, Recording microphones and accessories for Smartphone, Camera and PC, etc.