(1) The base audio frequency range of the singing voice: the children's voice high frequency range is 260~880Hz, the bass frequency range is 196~700Hz; the female voice high frequency range is 220Hz~1.1kHz, the bass frequency range is 200~700Hz; the male voice high frequency range is 160. ~523Hz, the bass frequency range is 80~358Hz.
When people sing, they use muscles to pull the vocal cords, and many harmonic components occur. The frequency is as high as 8~10 kHz. Through the action of the nasal cavity, some frequency components (including pitch and overtone components) resonate to make the sound brighter.
(2) Pickup microphone: Capacitive microphones are often used for vocal performances, and electric vocal microphones are often used for popular singing.
(3) Pickup position: The condenser microphone adopts bracket or hanging method, which is 0.5m away from the singer. Hand-held electric near-talking microphone for singing.
(4) Reverberation time: In the case of full field, the female voice sings, the reverberation time is maintained at 1.3~1.8s (the vocal method is 1.3s; the popular singing method is about 1.8s). The reverberation time of male vocals is maintained at 1.1~1.6s (the singer is 1.1s and the popular singing is about 1.6s).
(5) Adjustment: use the parametric equalizer on the input channel of the mixer to compensate the sound quality. Firstly, the brightness of the song should be compensated. Put the middle and high frequency rise and fall knob on the 6dB, and turn the center frequency adjustment knob from the low end. High-end sweeping, then sweeping from the high end to the low end, generally sweeping twice, you can find that the sound of a certain frequency is brighter, fixed at this frequency point, and the fade knob is slightly adjusted and adjusted, and the brightness can be obtained. Compensation, each singer's voice frequency is different, and the compensation frequency is also different. Use a similar approach. Compensating for the strength of the song, making the song lively, energetic but not stiff. For the clarity compensation of the singing voice, you can use the high-frequency lifting and lowering knob, the definition is not enough, and it is raised from zero to the right by about 2~3dB. The vocals are blurred and 4~6dB is raised to the right. If the tooth sound and the air sound are heavy and have a harsh feeling, it will be attenuated from zero to left by about 2~3dB. In the low-range booster knob, the male bass is heavier, especially in the vicinity of 100Hz should be attenuated 4~6dB, female voice is lacking, should be increased by 4~6dB, to ensure that the sound is thick and not turbid, full and not thin. In the process of compensation for singing voices, attention should also be paid to the balance between the accompaniment music and the singing voice, so that the singer is happy and the listener is satisfied.
MAONO is an innovative designer and manufacturer of Lavalier, Podcasting, Wireless, Shotgun, Recording microphones and accessories for Smartphone, Camera and PC, etc.