1. According to the principle of transducer, there are mainly dynamic and electrostatic headphones two categories, although in addition to these two categories there are several types of magnetic, but have been eliminated or it is used for professional use in the market with very little possession and will not be discussed here.
Dynamic earphones principle: At present, most (about 99%) earphone earphones belong to this class. The principle is similar to ordinary speakers. The coil in the permanent magnetic field is connected with the diaphragm, and the coil drives the diaphragm to sound under the signal current drive. Electrostatic earphones: The diaphragm is in a changing electric field. The diaphragm is extremely thin and accurate to a few micrometers (currently STAX's new generation of electrostatic earphone diaphragm has been accurate to 1.35 microns), and the coil drives the diaphragm to sound under the electric force.
2. According to the degree of openness, there are mainly open, semi-open and closed.
(1) Open type: Generally, it is natural to listen to, comfortable to wear, and is commonly seen in HiFi headphones for home use. The sound can be leaked, and vice versa. The external sound can also be heard. The earphones have less pressure on the ears.
(2) Semi-open type: There is no strict regulation. The sound can only be entered or not, and the corresponding adjustment can be made according to the needs.
(3) Closed type: The earmuffs have a large pressure on the ear to prevent the sound from entering and exiting, and the sound is correctly positioned. This is the most common in the field of professional supervision. However, this type of earphone has a disadvantage that the bass sound is seriously dyed.
3. According to the use, there are mainly home, portable, monitor, mix, binaural recording.
MAONO is an innovative designer and manufacturer of Lavalier, Podcasting, Wireless, Shotgun, Recording microphones and accessories for Smartphone, Camera and PC, etc.