1. What is the reason for the loud noise of the speakers?
(1) The microphone may malfunction and affect the proper current supply.
(2) Do not share the AC outlet with other appliances.
2. UHF is better than VHF, right?
These two frequency segments for wireless microphones have their own advantages and disadvantages. This is determined by the user of the frequency band, the physical characteristics of the frequency band, and the adjustment limits of the frequency band.
Here are a few aspects of UHF over VHF:
(1) There is no “crowded” VHF band in the UHF band.
(2) UHF with a wide frequency range is more widely used.
(3) UHF features provide more compatible systems.
(4) UHF system has higher power output than VHF, wider frequency shift, better dynamic range and better signal-to-noise ratio than VHF.
VHF is superior to several aspects of UHF:
(1) VHF systems are cheaper.
(2) VHF has a larger transmission range at a specified transmit power.
(3) VHF signal transmission, even though non-metallic substances. VHF has a longer wavelength and is not easily absorbed by the body.
3. Can UHF systems be compatible with VHF systems?
Yes, even if the VHF system is used in the largest number of compatible, it is also compatible with UHF. (However, the current VHF antenna `VHF splitter of the UHF receiver, or the VHF antenna distribution amplifier cannot be connected).
4. Can I use two microphones of the same frequency at the same time?
It cannot be used simultaneously. Wireless transmissions cannot be "mixed" in the air, and even at the same frequency, the receiver cannot mix two transmitted signals. For example, two FM radio stations transmit signals on the same frequency, which is not possible. This can cause confusion and audio distortion. In summary, each wireless transmitter should have its own unique frequency for the receiver.
5. What is the reason why the microphone cannot be activated?
Check if the battery is weak or incorrectly filled.
6. What should I do if the signal transmission distance is short and the call is broken?
(1) Please check if the antenna is installed correctly.
(2) Please check if the battery weak signal indicator is lit.
7. The receiver and microphone are turned on, but what is the reason for no signal reception?
There are two possibilities:
(1) If the receiver and the microphone are different frequency points, please replace any one with the same correct frequency. If the PLL model is the same and the frequency range is the same, the frequency selection may be wrong. Please change the channel selection to the same correct frequency point.
(2) Microphone failure If the above two frequency points are selected the same, one of the microphones or receivers may be faulty, and another microphone of the same model and frequency point may be tested. If the receiver can be activated, the original microphone is faulty; or Test with another receiver of the same model and frequency. If activated, the original receiver is faulty.
MAONO is an innovative designer and manufacturer of Lavalier, Podcasting, Wireless, Shotgun, Recording microphones and accessories for Smartphone, Camera and PC, etc.