The self-excited howling caused by the microphone's acoustic feedback is a common phenomenon in live performances in the school. Due to the presence of acoustic feedback, the gain of the general amplification system cannot be large. The reason for the acoustic feedback whistling is:
(1) The microphone is too close to the speaker, and the microphone is pointing to the speaker;
(2) The reverberation adjustment on the mixer is too large;
(3) The microphone volume adjustment is too large;
(4) The pressure limiter is not turned on;
(5) Acoustic design defects, etc.
MAONO is an innovative designer and manufacturer of Lavalier, Podcasting, Wireless, Shotgun, Recording microphones and accessories for Smartphone, Camera and PC, etc.