The difference between professional audio and home audio is the difference in the place of use.
Home audio is generally used for indoor broadcasting. Its characteristics are that the sound quality is delicate and soft, the appearance is more delicate and beautiful, the sound pressure level is not too high, the power is relatively low, and the range of sound transmission is small.
Professional audio generally refers to professional entertainment venues such as dance halls, karaoke halls, theaters, conference rooms and sports venues. Depending on the location, the requirements of the sound are different, the size of the venue, and other factors are different. Sound system solutions for the venue.
1. Home audio common home audio system configuration
(1) Sound source: the source of sound. The common sound sources in home audio systems are cassette recorders, CD players, LD machines, VCD machines and DVD players.
(2) Amplification equipment: In order to effectively and high-power the speaker sound, the signal output from the sound source is generally amplified by power. The common amplification equipment is AV power amplifier, which is generally a transistor power amplifier, but now some enthusiasts also love the tube amplifier.
(3) Sound-reducing equipment: that is, the speaker, its performance will directly affect the listening effect.
(4) Connection line: including the connection line from the sound source to the amplifier and the connection line from the amplifier to the speaker.
2. Requirements for home audio equipment
The ultimate goal of the home audio system is to get the desired listening effect, such as the sound of the theater in the home. However, the family is different from the theater. Therefore, the acoustic effects required for different sounds are different. For popular music, classical music, light music, etc., it is necessary to correctly restore various instruments, but for the appreciation of the film, it requires sound effects feeling of the scene, feeling of envelopment, etc.
(1) For the audio source, the DVD is preferred because the DVD is a purely digital design, and most of them are equipped with an AC-3 interface, which can directly form a Dolby Surround system with AC-3. The CD player is also good, but be aware that different sources will eventually get different sound effects (even if the devices behind are identical).
(2) For the power amplifier, it is required to have multiple pairs of input and output terminals (if a home theater system is set up, at least 6 pairs), there is a large power output, and the impedance should be matched.
(3) For the requirements of the speaker, the power can be smaller, because the use of the home generally does not require high-power output, but the sensitivity, pointing characteristics, frequency response characteristics of the speaker should have higher requirements, it is best to use full-range speakers. The power is enough.
(4) The connecting line is the easiest to ignore for the enthusiasts, but it turns out that their influence on the sound effect must not be ignored, and the frequency characteristics and shielding characteristics must be good.
3. Home audio system requirements for listening environment
For ordinary families, the living room is the listening room. Due to the limitations of objective conditions, it is no longer possible to adjust the proportion of the listening environment. However, under the existing conditions, how can the listening effect be the best is considered the problem: symmetry of the listening environment, this symmetry includes two aspects, namely geometric symmetry and acoustic symmetry, geometric symmetry and acoustic settings should be geometrically symmetrical. Of course, the listening sound is taken as the reference point; the acoustic symmetry means that the acoustic conditions in the vicinity of the symmetric speaker are basically the same, including the direct reflection of the sound wave, the reflection and the absorption characteristics of the sound wave should be consistent, which requires the selection of the decorative material and the arrangement of the furniture. Good acoustic properties of the listening should be met.
4. Professional audio general professional audio system configuration
(1) Audio source (music playback device, pickup device, that is microphone)
(2) Control equipment (analog mixer, digital mixer, digital audio media matrix, AV digital management center)
(3) Peripherals (processors, equalizers, compressors, dividers, exciters, delays, effects, feedback suppressors)
(4) Restore equipment (speaker or speaker system, power amplifier, ie power amplifier).
(5) Connecting cable (The above equipment is connected by various types of different wires and cables to form a unified sound system.)
MAONO is an innovative designer and manufacturer of Lavalier, Podcasting, Wireless, Shotgun, Recording microphones and accessories for Smartphone, Camera and PC, etc.