1. Static electricity is an objective natural phenomenon, which is produced in many ways, such as contact, friction, and rushing. The basic process of its production can be summarized as: contact → charge → transfer → electric double layer formation → charge separation. Static electricity on devices or humans can range from tens of thousands of volts to hundreds of thousands of volts, often ranging from hundreds to thousands of volts under normal operating conditions. The human body can carry thousands of volts or even tens of thousands of volts of static electricity due to its own actions and contact with other objects - separation, friction or induction. Static electricity is the result of a loss of balance between positive and negative charges in a localized range. It is a kind of electric energy, which remains in the performance of objects, and has the characteristics of high potential, low electric quantity, small current and short acting time.
2. The main measures of electric control are: leakage and dissipation of static electricity, neutralization of static electricity, electrostatic shielding and grounding, humidification, etc.
3. Electrostatic breakdown caused by component breakdown damage is the most common and most serious electrostatic hazard in the electronics industry; it is divided into hard breakdown and soft breakdown. Hard breakdown is a one-time breakdown of the component dielectric, burnt or permanent failure; soft breakdown is caused by device performance degradation or parameter indicators.
4. The transmission and storage of electrostatic sensitive components and printed circuit boards between the processes in the production process must use anti-static loading boxes, component boxes, turnover boxes, and turnover trays. To prevent the accumulation of static electricity and cause harm. Electrostatic sensitive components and printed circuit boards must be used as anti-static shielding bags, packaging bags, packaging boxes, strips, baskets, etc. to avoid static damage during transportation.
5. In the production process, the components and components of the electronic products are often in contact with and separated from the equipment and tools, and the static electricity is generated by friction. The anti-static seat cushion, turnover car, maintenance kit, tools, work chair (stool) must be used. Etc., and through proper grounding, static electricity is quickly released.
6. Friction and electricity and human body static electricity are two major sources of harm in the electronics, microelectronics industry, but the generation of static electricity is not a hazard, the harm lies in the accumulation of static electricity and the resulting electrostatic charge discharge, it must be controlled. An electrostatically charged object forms an electrostatic field around it, which produces mechanical effects, discharge effects, and electrostatic induction effects.
7. Due to the mechanical effect of static electricity, the floating dust particles in the air will be adsorbed to electronic components such as silicon wafers, which seriously affect the quality of electronic products. Therefore, anti-static measures must be taken for purifying the working space.
8. The walls, ceilings and floors of the clean room should be anti-static and non-dusting materials. A series of static electricity protection measures should be taken for operators, work pieces and appliances.
9. In order to understand the electrostatic charging situation in the production process, to determine the degree of static electricity in the production process, chemical liquid transport vehicles and the inspection of electrostatic protective equipment and equipment quality need to measure static electricity and related parameters. The measurement of static electricity is mainly the measurement of electrostatic voltage, material resistance, grounding resistance, electrostatic shutdown period, electrostatic quantity, static elimination performance, and charge surface density of cloth.
10. Static electricity protection work is a systematic project. Any omission or mistake in any link will lead to the failure of static electricity protection work. It must be guarded from time to time.
MAONO is an innovative designer and manufacturer of Lavalier, Podcasting, Wireless, Shotgun, Recording microphones and accessories for Smartphone, Camera and PC, etc.