Digital Optical 4 Ports Audio Splitter
This Digital Optical 4 Way Audio Splitter is designed for the audio signal distribution from one digital optical input to four outputs, using Toslink (Optical Fiber) cables.
The Optical Fiber cables connected to both ends of the unit can run up to 5 meters while still provide reliable and lossless audio signal transmission.
The product is compact and easy to install, and that makes it a very handy gadget recommended for either home or professional audio distribution.
● Supports S/PDIF standard of digital audio transmission.
● Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM (Linear Pulse Code Modulation) audio signal.
● Supports compressed 2-channel and multi-channel Dolby and DTS audio signal.
● Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
● Easy to install and to operate.
Input Port: 1×Toslink (Optical Fiber)
Output Ports: 4×Toslink (Optical Fiber)
Power Supply: 5V/1A DC
Dimensions (mm): 88(L)×49.5(W)×25(H)
Chassis Material: Metals
Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃