Digital Coaxial Toslink to Analog Audio Converter
This Digital to Analog Audio Converter is designed for either home or professional audio switching. It converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio and available for connection to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA-style jacks. This converter is small in size and quite easy to install.
This Converter has many features that enable it to perform in a superior manner. Among those features you will find:
● Converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio.
● Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48KHz, 96KHz and 192KHz.
● 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels.
● Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
● Easy to install and simple to operate.
Input Audio: Coaxial or Toslink digital audio
Output Audio: L/R audio
Input Audio Connector: Toslink, 1xRCA(Coaxial)
Output Audio Connector: 2XRCA(R/L)
Audio Connector: Toslink Audio and Digital Audio
Sampling Rate: 32, 44.1, 48 KHz, 96KHz and 192KHz
Operating Temperature: 0 ℃ to +70℃
Operating Humidity: 10% to 85 % RH (no condensation)
Storage Temperature: -10℃ to +80℃
Storage Humidity: 5% to 90 % RH (no condensation)
External Power Supply: 5V DC@1A
Power Consumption: 0.5 watts (max)
Converter Unit: FCC, CE, UL
Power Supply: UL, CE, FCC
AC Power Adapter: US standard, UK standard and so on
User Manual: English Version