192kHz DAC Digital to Analog Audio Converter
This decoder is designed for professional audio signal processing. It can easily convert Coaxial or Toslink interface to RCA analog audio interface and 3.5mm headphone jack. Professional audio amplifier chip and volume adjusting switch are designed for driving your headphone directly and adjusting the output volume.
● One Toslink and one Coaxial input interface. Connect to DVD, HD player and other devices.
● One RCA output interface. Connect to the audio amplification device with RCA interface.
● One 3.5mm audio output interface. Connect to your headphone.
● Eliminates the noise when no input signal and automatically mute when input non-audio signal.
● Actually supports sampling rate at 192kHz 24bit.
● Supports volume adjustment.
● Aluminum metal case, lightweight and compact. Good anti-interference function makes the sound pure and clear.
Support Audio Format: PCM
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 105dB
Separating Degree(1kHz): 94dB
Response Frequency: 20Hz~20kHz -0.2dB
Total Harmonic Distortion(THD): 10Hz~20kHz 0.25-0.065%
Blocking Time: 0.577Fs
Sampling Rate: 32~192 kHz
Bit Rate: 16~24 Bit
Input Electrical Level: ±0.3V
Output Electrical Level: 3V
Maximum Output Power: 0.3W
Earphone Output Power: 0-250mW
Storage Temperature Range: -60-150℃
Operating Humidity Range: 10% - 80%RH (No Condensation)
Storage Humidity Range: 5- 90%RH (No Condensation)
ESD Protection Human Body Model: ±8kV(Air-gap Discharge); ±4kV(Contact Discharge)
Case Dimension: 70×60(78)×20 (mm)